Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Introduction
On 15 and 16 September leading industrial and research experts will gather in Brussels for a major conference on the future of manufacturing in Europe - Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0.
Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0 will bring together Europe’s leading experts in industrial research and innovation to debate major priorities for the future of manufacturing in Europe.
The conference is dedicated to the transformation of manufacturing across Europe. It will showcase the achievements of research and innovation projects that are revolutionising manufacturing in Europe under the EU’s €1.15 billion ‘Factories of the Future’ partnership.
- Digital Technologies & the Factory Floor
- Energy & Material Efficiency
- Digital Technologies & Networked Factories
- Human-Centred Manufacturing
- Data Security, Liability & Integrity in Connected Factories
- Product Life-Cycle Management & Business Models in a Product-Service Economy
- High Precision Manufacturing
- High-Performance Computing & Simulation
- Additive Manufacturing
- Next Generation Robotics & Mechatronics in Manufacturing
Factories of the Future Conference 2016 includes two pitching sessions. In these sessions participants in 'Factories of the Future' projects will have the opportunity to present briefly their results to potential business and innovation partners.